Friday, December 23, 2011

23

Tell about my best Christmas Memory.

This was a difficult one (all the ones that acctually require me to remember something are)

Anyhow, I like the Christmas feeling, the smell of the Christmas-tree, the food and just relaxing. Nowadays, it seems it is more a rule than an exception that both me and Stefan are exhausted when Christmas approaches so we just want to relax. When I was young I didn't appreciate those things so much as it was all a looooong wait until finally you could open the presents.

I've only soent two Christmases abroad I think. Between the Christmas in Spain and in Finland I didn't feel there was a much difference, except for the weather but it was still way better than the hot (40 + degrees) christmas I spent in Australia. It was impossible to enjoy anything unless you were indoors in the air conditioning (which was so effective it gave me a cold).

Here's some pics from Finland (2011) and Spain (2007). I count on you to figure out which pics are from where.





No comments:

Post a Comment