Tuesday, December 13, 2011

No13

Happy Lucia Day!

Today I'm supposed to tell you about my favorite thing in our home. I had to think about it for a while since we are only here temporarily and therefore don't have too much stuff but I think I have to say that it is the clothes-room, I guess you can call it a walk-in closet as well, it does not only contain our clothes though, but also the laundry machine and other things for storage, but it is fantastically practical. It is so easy to get an overview of the clothes in the morning instead of having to dig trough a closet where it is difficult to find anything.

Have for sure saved me time in the mornings-now I never want to live without a room like that again :-)

Pictures have to wait for the moment as I run out of prepaid internet yesterday and seems like their website for reloading value is down at the moment and Stefan need his computer back :-)

Until tomorrow! (seems like we have a bad storm outside again!-no snow though)

No comments:

Post a Comment