Saturday, December 10, 2011

no 10

What's in my bag is the question today....

Well, first of all as I'm back to studying I'm back to my using backpack, pehaps not the most fashionable of alternatives but it's useful. Luckily, I'm in the agriculture University so it's quite relax as far as it comes to clothes.

Inside the backpack is my wallet and iphone + loader + earplugs.


Some snack for when blood sugar gets low. Right now, almonds and dried cranberries. and Finnish gum.

Articles, handouts, notes and my calendar.


Knife and fork, as I usually take my own lunch, pens, calculator as my current course in is production economics, nail file, toothbrush (I think I forgotten it thre after we travelled to Finland last time, but it has come in handy sometimes) ipod, lip balm, more gum, throuth pastilles and cuticle cream. Additionally, my make-up bag is usually in there as well just the very basic and necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment