Sunday, December 11, 2011

No 11

My future dreams.

Well, the thing is I don't really care too much. It's gonna sound like a cliché but I'm pretty happy just hanging around Stefan and Faro.

The fact that the economic crisis is hanging over us and the environmental threat (scientists agree that the 2 degree goal is not gonna be reached any longer) has made me come to terms with the fact that most probably these factors are gonna affect also us in some way. I just hope that after my studies I could get a job where I could make a difference, even if it would be the smallest one, but doing something useful about the environment would make me feel happy.

Short term though, I hope we can get married as planned next year and that I manage to finish my studies in 2013. After that, it will be time for new goals and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment