Tuesday, December 6, 2011

No 6

Happy Finnish Independence Day to all of you!

Today I was supposed to tell you about the blogs I read.
Most of the blogs that are in the list to the right I read and then a lot of "green" blogs for news and studies, plus some other curious things. My google reader list is just getting longer and longer...Oops!

Let's see if I can manage to list (only) a few of them that I enjoy reading. I try to pick blogs that are not my friend's now so perhaps you will find something new and I won't favorise anybody.

365 Days of Breakfast
She is usually just posting her breakfast but she is a wedding photographer as well and goooosh I wish this woman would be our wedding photographer! I just think she manages to take pics that radiates warmth and cuddliness. Lovely!

Emmas Ekologiska Skönhetsblog

I've followed her blog since she started her own webshop and now she has just opened her own shop in Stockholm with a friend. I like how brave she is just to do what she believes in. And usually she doesn't spare the words and opinions in her blog either. Fantastic!

Kemikaalicocktail

Probably the only Finnish blog I will ever read but it's about to close down :-( Anyway, she will probably keep writing somewhere else.

Pickipicki
Probably the best food-blog ever :-)

Visit Stockholm blog
Just in case there would be anything going on as we are living relatively close nowadays

Fredrik Backman
I think one of the most popular blogs in Sweden if I understood it correctly, I guess also I got hooked, he is just funny

Elsa Fries
Also food (environmentally friendly food though) and she has such a cool name!

2 comments:

  1. Det var det finaste jag har läst idag. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. skoj att du hittade hit o läste det :-) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete