Saturday, December 24, 2011

24

Five good things that happened this December.

1. Project work can really be a pain when the teacher makes the groups but it seems like our teacher got it right this time because I got to know lovely Andrea and Susanna. I really hope to stay in touch with them even after the course.

2. Lucia in school:


3. Stefan brought me home some macarons when he was in Stockholm. I looove macarons! These were licorice, glögg (gluh wine), cinnamon and pistachio taste:

4. Gingerbread:
This was supposed to be a good one but as you know the first try turned out like pancakes. The second try was hard as stone. Doh! But perhaps they make a good Christmas tree decoration for next year if they stay as hard as they are now....
I just have to pic out the "prettier" ones:

Well...better luck next year!


5. The snow finally came

No comments:

Post a Comment